Take a deep breath and…..here we go again! After a month of not really talking about anything IF related we went out of town to do a little shopping last weekend and it just happened to be in the town our RE’s office is located. As we drove past it on the way home I turned to my husband and told him he didn’t have to talk about it now but that we needed to decide what we were going to do because hanging in limbo was really weighing on me.
He surprised me by saying that while he hates me being put under anesthesia, since another cycle would be mostly covered by insurance he said he thought we should do another cycle. Since that’s what I’ve been leaning towards as well we decided to go for it.
I thought I threw the book at my cycle last time but it’s nothing compared to what I’m going to do this cycle. I plan on quitting drinking the cycle before, cutting caffeine to 1 cup of half caff per day, trying any and all supplements I can, and adding in HGH this time around. That is, if my RE is ok with all of this. He doesn’t know it yet, but that’s what I want to do next time.
I wrote my nurse on Tuesday. She wrote me back telling me she was on vacation and would it be ok to wait until Monday to write me back or did I need answers now? How awesome is she? She didn’t have to write me on vacation. I wrote her back and thanked her for replying but told her I could wait until Monday.
So now I’m doing so research on supplements. I’m also looking into the IVF diet. I’ve already been trying to add protein to my diet but I need to limit my carbs. We’ll see how that goes.
Now, I just wait until Monday and see what the nurse says. I asked her about 500 questions before we go ahead and do this. I want to be tested for a few things before hand too. We likely won’t cycle until June, which until February hit seemed so far away. Now it’s just 4 short months away!